– The show opened with the return of Paige, who introduced the Women’s Tag Team Champions, The Kabuki Warriors. The Warriors wouldn’t let her talk, and then Asuka sprayed green mist in her eyes. Becky Lynch made the save by fighting off both Kabuki Warriors, leading directly to the first match.
1. Becky Lynch vs Kairi Sane. Sane dropped Lynch off the ropes and looked to be in control of the match. Lynch hit an arm drag and tried to lock in the Disarmher. Asuka distracted Becky and Sane sent her into the ring post. Back from commercials, Becky was caught in a submission but managed to get out and hit the Bexploder. Becky took out Asuka at ringside and then locked in the Disarmher in the middle of the ring before Kairi tapped out.
Winner: Becky Lynch
– Andrade defeated Sin Cara. Sin Cara introduced a female masked manager, “Carolina,” to counter Zelina Vega. While Carolina was attacking Vega to prevent her from causing a distraction, Sin Cara got distracted, and Andrade rolled him up with his feet on the ropes to win.
2. The IIconics vs. Charlotte Flair & Natalya. The IIconics were in control as the match started and Kay sent Natalya into the ropes where Royce locked in a submission. Flair and Natalya hit Royce with a double suplex but she managed to escape their clutches, pull Nattie’s hair, and get the upper hand. Natalya hit a Sharpshooter on Billie Kay and Flair speared Royce to intercept her and Kay tapped out.
Winners: Charlotte Flair & Natalya
– Jerry Lawler hosted a “Divorce Court” segment for Lana and Rusev. Lana said she left Rusev because he was a “sex addict” who only wanted to put a baby in her and ruin her career as a fashion influencer. She also said Rusev cheated on her, which she heard from Bobby Lashley. Lashley showed up, and he and Rusev brawled. Rusev removed his wedding ring and made Lashley swallow it. Lana “saved” Lashley by attacking Rusev with a kendo stick, distracting him long enough for Lashley to hit a low blow. Lashley hit a second low blow, and the segment ended with Lashley and Lana kissing over Rusev’s body.